MMP MID WALES LEAGUE
(Incorporating the Welsh National Football League, Central Wales Section)
As is the normal practise at this time of year, applications are now invited from the feeder league clubs who may wish to join the MMP Mid Wales League Division 2 for next season.
Applications have to be submitted to the Mid Wales League Secretary by the 31st December,2018 at the latest accompanied by a cheque for £50. This amount will be refunded if they join the League.
The criteria for the League is attached for your information.
Applications to be made to :
Powys LD6 5AR
All clubs who apply will have their ground inspected during Jan/Feb and informed of any necessary works to be done to meet the said criteria. This work will need to be completed by 30th April,2019 at the latest.
P Woosnam (Secretary)
[b]MMP MID WALES LEAGUE
CRITERIA FOR CLUBS APPLYING FOR ENTRY INTO THE MMP MID WALES LEAGUE DIVISION 2.
1. ALL GROUNDS MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE GAME
2. ALL GAMES MUST BE PLAYED TO THE RULES OF THE FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION OF WALES, AND EACH CLUB SHALL TAKE ITS OWN MATCH RECEIPTS
3. THE PLAYING AREA SHALL BE BETWEEN 100-120 YARDS IN LENGTH AND BETWEEN 50-90 YARDS IN WIDTH. OR THE METRIC EQUIVALENT.
4. ALL CLUBS SHALL PROVIDE SEPARATE COVERED ACCOMMODATION FOR TRAINERS,MANAGERS AND SUBSTITUTES IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE PLAYING AREA. THESE SHOULD BE AT LEAST TWO YARDS AWAY FROM THE TOUCHLINE.
5. THE PLAYING AREA SHALL BE FENCED (ROPES ALLOWED) TO A GOOD STANDARD ON ALL FOUR SIDES AT LEAST 2 YARDS FROM THE TOUCH AND GOAL LINES.
6. THERE MUST BE GOOD CHANGING FACILITIES FOR EACH TEAM.
7. THERE MUST BE GOOD SHOWER FACILITIES FOR EACH TEAM
8. MATCH OFFICIALS MUST HAVE THEIR OWN SEPARATE AND ADEQUATE CHANGING , SHOWER AND TOILET FACILITIES